Filing an insurance claim can be confusing. The team at DR3 Roofing understands this and is very familiar with the roofing insurance claim process. We can help you better understand your paperwork and policy. While DR3 Roofing is not a public insurance adjuster we are able to discuss the scope of repairs on the insured’s behalf with your insurance adjuster. Below is an outline of how a typical insurance claim is filed:
Step 1: Inspection
If you are sure you have damage to your roof, contact your insurance company and get an insurance adjuster scheduled to come inspect your home. We are happy to be on-site when the adjustor inspects the home if you would like.
If you are not sure your home has suffered damage, please contact DR3 Roofing for a free roof inspection.
Step 2: Filing an Insurance claim
After verifying that your home has significant enough storm related damage, our trained Elite Roofing project manager will help you file your insurance claim.
- The claim filing process will take roughly 5-10 minutes to complete.
- You will need the date and time in which the storm happened and your policy number.
- All insurance providers have a claims hotline. You do not need to contact your agent if you do not wish to do so.
- Once the claim is filed through your insurance providers’ claim department you will be issued a claim number.
- The claim number will be a reference point for your entire claim process